6. Disapora titanium Purple blue?
  7. Palpilation og blasted blue Purple
  8. Palpilation og blue Purple splashed
  9. Palpilation og Green blue
  10. Palpilation og Orange
  11. Palpilation es blasted Orange
  12. Isotope 2b black Orange splashed
31 Likes

I got back into yoyoing last year too. Your wood collection is fantastic. The rest are great too. Did you throw during the 90s boom?

What did you have to do for that blood cell? Lol.

3 Likes

That is an impressive stable of horses :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I did play during the 90’s boom.

As for the Bloodcell, just ask to be on the list and hope @Glenacius_K doesn’t forget. :laughing:
Kidding aside, can’t wait for the masterworks Glen would turn once the new workshop’s up and running.

5 Likes

Which is your favourite Oxy? I’ve got the 3 which I love but it loses spin so quickly. The 3vo is great but doesn’t quite have the magic of the original and I had a couple of Oxy 4 back when they were released. I really regret trading the Oxy4’s and I’d love to get another. The Oxy 4 was a real game changer at the time of release and set the bar for new metal yoyos. If anyone has one they are prepared to let go then hit me up!

2 Likes

i liked the 3vo and the 5 a lot, but the 4 is a fun player. the 3vo was my first one and really gave me an affinity to oxy. however, all i have left is an oxy 5, which i still love. it’s funny you asked, i was thinking about the 3vo this morning. good luck man!

2 Likes

The best oxy in my opinion is the syzygy. Has that classic floaty feel with modern performance. I can’t think of another oxy like it

1 Like

I’m planning on cleaning out and reorganizing my collection tomorrow. I’m concerned that having them all laid out may make me realize I have an issue

2 Likes

Which ones missing? Do you know?

29 Likes

This is all I currently have :wink:

29 Likes

G2 FOV case!!:face_holding_back_tears:

34 Likes

Did a little reorganizing with the new case i got

28 Likes

G2 case is sickkk

27 Likes

888 collection so far with one on the way

22 Likes

First pass filling up a FOV

Finally able to clean off my desk :raised_hands:

28 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

My One Drop (or machined by One Drop) case, this is basically my whole OD collection minus two other Weekenders (superblack, and my pbj)

36 Likes

8 weeks since I caught the yoyo bug. Hung this shelf today

33 Likes

Looks very familiar…

Cant quite put my finger on it…

23 Likes

I did buy 2 sets for when I inevitably need more room lol. But a bunch of those will probably retire from display as I get new ones before I put it up.

2 Likes