Show off your yoyo collection

Here’s all my one drops so far. There’s also a panorama in the post at the moment which I’m very much looking forward to

19 Likes

Just my teal collection so far. Have many other one drops.

43 Likes

I haven’t bought a One Drop yet this year. Only three models have come out in 2021 so far, and none of them have really excited me much. Maybe the next one will…

1 Like

Some of my favorites with brass Side Effects.

25 Likes

My current OD

19 Likes

I didn’t know where to post this one so i figured I’d keep this thread going.
I’ve enjoyed zerogravity since thier first drop. It’s one of the only companies i have every model of.

Top- Winglet S.E., Winglet (2nd run), Ibex, Don Brassi, Don SS, el MiJo (silver proto)

Bottom- Baslik (2 half swaps 1 of each ano), Baslik-D (2 half swaps 3out of 4 ano), Ti Rhino and el MiJo (all 4 ano).

I think i need another shelf in 2022

25 Likes

You gotta get your hands on the “Winglet:Gives” it’s the 7075 version of the Winglet!!! I have a dude that would probably sell you his IF you interested and he’s still got it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, i believe That’s the winglet SE (special edition). Its 7075. And i agree is one of thier best.

3 Likes

One case of my one drops :slight_smile: just happened to be throwing these when I saw the thread pop up

31 Likes

But do you have any Broken Heart :grin:

7 Likes

The “winglet:SE” is 7068 and the “winglet:Gives” is the First 7075 throw they did (and the ONLY one at the time I got it ) and they only gave em out through the “Gives Program” :grin:

It actually says “Winglet:Gives” and I had to ask ol @jeduardo himself about the history Of why MY winglet said “Gives” and that’s what he told me :grin:

And I’ll tell ya it IS a gem!! It has the nicest Bell sound to it while spinning and when it hits the string “chef kiss” :kissing_heart:🤌🏾 :joy:

4 Likes

I didn’t realize! Wow that’s very cool.

5 Likes

This is my CLYW collection. I have a CLYW Boy, gnarwal, and puffin 2 on the way. This has been my favorite brand since i was like 16… and I’m hoping to find almost every model… haha

19 Likes

I see we have the same goal.

3 Likes

It’s gunna be so tough finding them all but I’m trying my best… haha : )

3 Likes

That is quite right @yoyo-man92 !

3 Likes

OMG @AKYOYOMIKE – you left me speechless again! thanks for sharing this!! (yes, you might need another shelf :laughing:)

7 Likes

I do enjoy creating “sets”, it’s all part of collecting. I feel this thread is the opposite of the overwhelming collection thread…
Here’s are my GeneralYos. Each is really a fantastic to throw. Smooth as butter and very well designed for thier shape.
Hattrick, Essence, Royal1, Magesty, Prestige.

19 Likes

OD is 75% of my collection. Each one fun and interesting and feel different on the string. Everytime I pick up one of these i am reminded how much I like it and how good they are.

From left to right up down
Rally
Panorama
Silhouette
SK
Aitch
Freesolo
Rev 1
Kraken
Par avion
Par avion swirl
Kuntosh 5000QV (hardcoat ano)
MCMO nickle
Weekender

Is there something I am missing or must have/try?

18 Likes

I’d hunt down an OG Project to get a feel for their beginnings, if you can find one. If not, get a Rebirth.

3 Likes