Show off your yoyo collection

even if it was a bad yoyo, it would be worth chasing it a lifetime just for the fact that it was made with a milling machine and not with a lathe … but the fact is that it is also a great yoyo! and like all the first productions that, as we know, will be the visiting card for a new brand, it is also extremely well-finished.
I got mine by exchanging it, without any balance with an Auldey L3 … I asked the other boy, to be honest, three times if he was sure he wanted to make the exchange (clearly it was he who proposed it to me) … three times yes … I could not help but answer OK!

5 Likes

No Top Deck?

2 Likes

I know why people really like the topdeck. My Rev 1 just showed up yesterday… (which is a topdeck essentially with some minor changes. Its surprisingly good

3 Likes

Top deck plays quite different than Rev 1.

4 Likes

Yea I haven’t thrown a Topdeck so I couldn’t say the differences between the 2. But the shape feels good and is solid so I imagine it has the same soul

3 Likes

Imagine a more organic Rev 1 that took steroids.

2 Likes

Ok ok you convinced me… I will put it on my list to buy

4 Likes

Hunt for the complete CLYW catalog so far…

33 Likes

14 Likes

CLYW (and Heaven Sent) bois

Trying to pick up a Wildfire soon, and some more OG models

24 Likes

Top 3 rows one drop, bottom row machined by OD!
Top row right to left: diorama, kuntosh 5k, kuntosh, top deck
Row 2: panorama 2x, LT, sugar glider
Row 3 : parlay, free solo, deep state, nitto
Row 4: MM Classic, MM magnum opus, day tripper, weekender

So many favorites in this batch
image|666x500
B

6 Likes

I’m in love…

1 Like

Wildfire is such a great yoyo man. You’ll love it, I’m sure

2 Likes

These are only some of mine, but some of my favorites.

20 Likes

My C-treeYo collection.

@rajones19 Stand was made by my friend Adam Nance you can find him on FB easily, not sure he’s here.

28 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE Where did the stand come from? I like that a lot! (The yoyos look good too).

5 Likes

50 Likes

@Ajn2292 has a sick first base collection

4 Likes

What is the General yo Onedrop Collab yoyo?

Disregard, looks like it is a Ministar. Very cool throw you have their, and collection for that matter.

5 Likes

Here’s one of my OD cases. Slowly swapping them out for more SNM.

Need to update the collection pic with two more large yys cases I got. :sweat_smile:

)

36 Likes