Show Off your MC’s! My Current MARKMONT Collection

I have the MMC, MCMO, and P2. If you don’t already have the MMC or MCMO, I’d pick one of those up first. The P2 is cool, but the MMC/MCMO is a classic and “must have” in every yoyo collection IMO. Despite being released long after the MMC and MCMO, the P2 feels and plays like a yoyo released long before those two. And I do mean this as a compliment! Very nostalgic vibes on this thing. It’s more “dense” and solid feeling, whereas the other two feel like a refined, modern version of it. Feels like a lighter, slightly larger Rebirth if you’ve ever tried one of those. All very good as @Alex said, but I’m in agreement with them - MMC/MCMO all the way.

Here’s an analogy I just thought of, Idk how good it is lmao. But having/trying a P2 over having/trying a MMC/MCMO is kinda like buying/trying Vanilla Coke before trying/buying classic Coke, ya know? Not knocking Vanilla Coke at all, tons of people love it! You just gotta try the real thing first lmao

Here’s a comparison shot I took to answer a similar question in another thread awhile back:

MMC, MCMO, P2, Rebirth

13 Likes