Show Off your Deadly Spins YoYos.

Such a beauty!

Someone remind me to post here on Thursday.

Hereā€™s Mine. I love this baby.

Post here on Thursday.

:smiley:

I just Pmā€™d him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks to the kiddie kats who reminded me.

I donā€™t care what anybody says, Iā€™m calling it Blizzard. Props to Matt for making frickinā€™ radioactive string.

You have two wraths?!?!?

Yup! Double Trouble.

This one is mine. Have been very pleased with it so far. Coloway is one of the best ever imo.

2 Likes

Well after weeks of trying and wanting I finally have it!!! Thanks to TA for this one!!!

How you like it Matt?

I love it!!! I just put in a one of the new Terrapin bearings and its smooth as glassā€¦

^ Itā€™s definitely in the right placeā€¦looks great :wink:

Anyone else got some Wraths to show off?

Here is a better picture of mineā€¦ I LOVE this yoyo!!!

That is a gorgeous looking YoYo Matt. :o

Ifā€¦the day ever comes that you would like to sell that, please let me know. Iā€™ve looked everywhere for a Wrath that looks as nice as that one, and come up empty everytime.

I hope it throws as good as it looks.

It throws better than it looks man!! It is such a sick yoyoā€¦ It will be hard for DS to ā€œoutdoā€ the Wrath in my eyesā€¦ They hit the ball out of the park on the Wrathā€¦

I own a Wrathā€¦

Silver w/ Orange and Yellow speckle/splash. It is an downright amazing throw, but I canā€™t help myselfā€¦ Every time I see this colorway I die a little bit on the inside. I missed it by a second thanks to a page refresh error. :-\

Do you guys recomend the wrath Iā€™m about to trade a mighty flea for one

Jump on that trade right now before the other guy comes to his senses. The Wrath is fantastic.
And since this is the DS show off threadā€¦ my two. Canā€™t wait for a Pride or two to add.
http://i.imgur.com/keeOqc5l.jpg