Shouldn't be aloud!

jump up from chair I MADE THE IDEA UP (Im pretty sure anyway haha)

that awkward moment when you make a trend, and then a week later it’s ‘cool’ and no one cares you made it up… that’s happened to me a few times…

Sorry guys, mesnt it as a joke, didnt mean no disrespect

@ Apollo2

Out of curiosity, how many members contacted you and discussed your sig with you personally before this thread was created?

i still think your sig was awesome

Lol thx

That’s what I figured. You changed your sig immediately after this thread was created. It’s pretty obvious that you weren’t trying to cause problems. Thanks for trying to keep things peaceful.

Guys, I did this two years ago…

Not like I care about forum sig trends, but…

I think I may remember that…

i dont really get how its “disrespect” or something, i thought it was clever, and cool. and if this thread wasnt made, i might have done it… :wink: :wink: ;D

its kinda funny when you realize its just his sig, i thought he hacked the site to get 13 thank you’s for every post :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t appreciate it appearing I thanked someone for something when I didn’t. I felt like I was being defrauded and disrespected. I just decided to be quiet about it.

1 Like

http://www.bjpenn.com.4sj1.spdl.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/390x270xjds.png.speedilic.ic.oMGhwC9Cwi.png

The more I think about it, the more I realize how bad and wrong it was for Apollo2 to do this.

Yea but your sig is hilarious

And it doesn’t have any forum members names in it

Yes it does…

You know what shouldn’t be allowed?
“Shouldn’t be aloud!”, “aloud”…

Anyway, who cares? It doesn’t harm anyone.

Lol ;D

Your sig :wink:

I should use this!

1 Like

Too, many characters.