Just wanted to show off my new sig...

Thanks to Gorilla-yo, who did so much with such little guidance. I told him like 3 or 4 things that I wanted on the sig, and he came up with the rest himself. Great job man, you really are creative.

1 Like

yeah mine came awesomely too. i asked for black fire but he didnt out it on but it was so awesome i forgot about it

1 Like

Wait he just does sigs? I want one!!!

All his sigs are pretty amazing. But I like mine, too. Simple. ;D

1 Like

he made mine too. he literaly made EXACTLY what i wanted and i only gave him a few guidelines.get one. like now. like seriously, NOW!!!

1 Like

HOW???

Thanks everybody,
~gorrilla_yo ;D

@king825, Check The Link Bellow my signature, if i’m currently available to make you a sig, i have a long line, so hurry…

1 Like

I asked for something with flares coming out of the name and this is the awesomeness he came up with, you did a great job and hope you keep on making them as good as you do now for a long time to come!!!

1 Like

agreed

hes amazing at making sigz

1 Like

How do you put the pic in your signature

PM’ed

ty gorrila yooooooooooooooo

Guys…

There’s really not much of a need to make a thread about your signature. Everyone’s going to see it anyway. If you really feel so inclined, then put it in the unrelated or artwork section. It doesn’t fit here.

@xdohl

There are many thankyou threads in this section of the forums…Yes, this topic could fit in artwork exhibition, but not in the unrelated Discussion thread…

-Gorrilla_yo

It actually could. Signatures are unrelated.

You gotta admit your bias though, lol. This thread is about how great you are, so DUH you want it up. :stuck_out_tongue:

it may sound like that, but seriously, it’s not…This has some type of yoyo relevance…delete this thread i don’t care…All i was try to do was state my opinion…

~gorrilla_yo :wink:

And what relevance is that…? It’s just about signatures…

The relevance is that this is a GENERAL yoyo talk…its not like were taking about flowers…I have also stated that this thread also belongs in the ARTWORK EXIHIBITION part of the forums…

I am not one to argue…
I’ve stated my opinion…
-gorrilla_yo