(Gorrilla_YO) #2

Please PM ME…NEXT TIME. :stuck_out_tongue:

~gorrilla_yo

(Gorrilla_YO) #3

Get your requests in…

Whoa! so many sig that u make. you so pro

(Gorrilla_YO) #5

Thanks

you make such awesome sigs!! each one is different and awesome all the same!

(Infinite Chaos) #7

Yeah you should periodically bump and update this, use it as your official sig page ;D

(Zer0) #8

thx for awesome sig!

(Gorrilla_YO) #9

Greatly Appreciated!!! ;D
~gorrilla_Yo

(Gorrilla_YO) #10

yep… ;D
~gorrila_yo

let me guess cs4

Can you please fix those Jensen Kimmit ones? I think it’s pretty disgraceful to do such a thing. Atleast find out how to spell someone’s name before it’s released to the public…

(Gorrilla_YO) #13

LOL…there correct, are you seeing them correctly…hahahaha maybe your eyes are deceiving you because of sheer awesomeness… ;D

~gorrilla_yo

Hey
Do you think you could put me on the waiting list?
thanks
Titanium221

me too!

one suggestion…

Its a signature not a wallpaper. Make them smaller. Most sites require it be under 400x100.

Im sorry I despise these gigantic signatures, you do good work just tone the size down.

(Gorrilla_YO) #17

LOL…THANKS i agree i don’t like big siggies either, however some people request lots of stuff to be added on their signature…i try to add in as much as i can without making it to big or too small…people even request how big they want their sig…

BTW…Your screen resolution also plays a part, if you have a low res. monitors, the signatures appear huge, whereas higher res. screens display it smaller. I’m currently running a high res. widescreen monitor, so it looks small to me, but to others it may look big…

LOW RESOLUTION (1024 x 768) BIGGER:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/SLIGAMMER808/lowres.jpg

HIGH RESOLUTION (1920 x 1200) SMALLER:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/SLIGAMMER808/highres.jpg

See the difference from what i can see and others can see…

anyhow, thanks for the heads up :o the next batch of siggies are going to come out smaller, hopefully no one complains then… ;D

(JonasK) #18

Lolwat gorilla?

You can just edit your post instead of quoting it. I guess you pressed the wrong button?

(Gorrilla_YO) #19

oopps fixed. i pressed quote instead of modify

(Gorrilla_YO) #20

I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY REQUESTS…AS OF THIS MONTH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE…LOL

BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WORK…gah :stuck_out_tongue:

~gorrilla_yo