Should I get the atmos goji

Right now the atmos goji and fruit loop are going for $60 each. I have heard so many good reviews from people with the goji and they think it is good. But should I get the fruit loop instead?

2 Likes

Goji, dont second guess dont hesitate.

5 Likes

I decided to grab one of the new noahs myself. If it’s as amazing as it looks, I’ll grab a goji too.

2 Likes

Goji and Fruitloop are both amazing! I’d get both, in fact I own both :sweat_smile:

Goji is a nice wide undersized throw, forgiving and floaty.
Fruitloop requires more precision and control, but it greatly rewards that style of play with a wonderful feeling on string.

If you like high walls for lots of control, get a Fruitloop.

If like wider, undersized diameter yoyos…get a Goji.

Or both!

5 Likes

Same here, picked up a Grapefruit Lava, with free shipping!

1 Like

I went with a Celeste, lava was my 2nd choice. They definitely got some cool colorways.

1 Like

I had a Gorgi and I thoroughly enjoyed it…. So much fun…… it’s wide…. but not too large for most play! I sold it and wish I hadn’t!! Get it!
R

1 Like

Goji is easily one of the most beautiful and best-feeling yoyos i have on hand. If you’re a fan of mid to undersized you should definitely get it! Got a surprising amount of power on behind that small form factor.

2 Likes

Looks like there will be a restock of the Cloudberry, Goji, and Abel in the Moonrock finish this evening. Does anyone have any opinions on which might be a good first Atmos, and also which of the bunch might be the most stable/forgiving? I’m still pretty new at this!

2 Likes

Based on your qualifications I would bet most would suggest the Goji. The Noah is my fav of the three.

4 Likes

If you want something stable/forgiving, I would not look to atmos at this point in your yo-yo journey.

I have two of their models, and they’re great yo-yos, but do not have exceptional power or stability. They are deliberately not designed that way.

If you’re still learning to keep the yo-yo straight and looking for something forgiving, I would go for something with lower walls, and more rim weight.

2 Likes

But if you’re just in love with their organic shapes ( which is totally understandable, I’m there too), why not go for the challenge?

I don’t that one model is specifically more forgiving than another.

The main way I tell mine apart is the diameter. Do you like small or big?

1 Like