Short Review: Impact by YoYoRecreation

Hi all,
I just wanted to give a short review to this wonderful little novelty throw by YoYoRecreation.
I’m an enthusiast for responsive throws since I’m an old school 90s thrower, and I just wanted to put it out there that the Impact is an incredibly fun and unique responsive throw. I find myself throwing it almost as much as my Red Blood Cell, (my favorite yo-yo for now). I have even bought an extra just so I will be ensured access to it for years to come.

The weight of it feels so good, it’s the heaviest yo-yo i would ever want to loop with but it loops amazingly well. String tricks galore. It straddles that amazing ground between very tight responsive, but also tolerates many moves and doesn’t come back unintentionally.

I really think any huge responsive yo-yo fans should strongly consider picking one up. The price is right, and it’s a striking unique addition to any collection.

I’d love to hear from other players that may have fallen in love with it also.

6 Likes

I’ll add also that my close friends who have not thrown a yo-yo since they were children seem to favor the impact over my other throws(SB-2, Red Blood Cell, Freehand One, Confusion, Deep State). It has a certain feel to it that seems to make it very intuitive and enjoyable.

1 Like