Shame on XxEpicGammerxX

his brother throws. Plus he had crappy throws, best throw he had was a Asteriod I think? I heard they are good but in not a fan of anything that isn’t YYJ.

How can you not be a fan of anything not YYJ if all you’ve ever thrown is YYJ?

Yuki

You gotta expand your horizons. If all you’re throwing is YYJ, you’re seriously missing out. One day, when you’re throwing other companies throws, you’ll wonder why the freaking heck you like YYJ. I mean YYJ has some okay stuff, but they’re at the bottom of the food chain so to speak when you’re talking about performance. They lag behind the rest of the industry and they’re throws aren’t as good as most companies now days. You’ll realize it soon enough but I would get out of the little leagues and into the big leagues.

Ive thrown YYF, Duncan, and Yomega. Bad experiences. That why in scared to try anything else.

i know I am my resolution is to throw more brands. But with YYJ throws coming here and there I can’t afford to miss out. I’m gonna buy a Theory. Remember when you point a finger three point back at you. Who knows maybe one day you’ll be throwing for YYJ.

I’ll throw for YYJ when they step their game up. They’re not as good as they could be, they aren’t utilizing their full potential. It’s like having the ingredients to make the best burger ever but not making it haha.

thats insulting me now. We all have our preferences.

I picked a very good last thread to read before sleeping.

I will second that!

goodnight

That used to be my dm1 that was a long time ago.

how did you send it in?