SFyoyos PLSTC!

Thanks a lot Apple :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meanwhile I’m over here still doing the count down for direct deposit over here :persevere:.

1 Like

Why arent the stock numbers displayed like on any other product?

2 Likes

Probably because they have a LOT of them.

Other products they have “a lot” of have numbers into the hundreds. Seems to be an oversight I would think.

1 Like

Good point. Now I’m curious too!

I bought a white/pearl one so I can dye it anyways, but im just curious. I needed an excuse to buy some cotton string, and a $20 plastic seemed like a good item to bundle with it.

1 Like

All I know is I wish every company was at the point where consumers could track down most of the yo-yos in their current line up at a retailer or their own site and not have to hunt through the BST.

I recognize this isn’t feasible until you’re at Duncan/Yoyofactory levels of success, but it’s definitely frustrating to not have access to a yo-yo unless you were there for the drop and had the funds at the time.

Any brand I can’t just give money to get the specific yo-yo (that’s still part of their current line up) I want when I want I still view as small.

1 Like

My guess is that it has to do with the giveaway

Fixed this. :wink:

5 Likes

I think that the PLSTC is one of my favorite yoyos (I picked one up at nationals), and i think that it suites people who are just starting to yoyo due to the two bearings you receive. in all, great design, great feel, great packaging, great job SF!

8 Likes

Got mine day before yesterday

4 Likes

Anyone have any vibe issues or anything? Mine came a few hours ago and it was smooth as glass at first, couldn’t feel it on the string, it was awesome. Took it apart to give it a little oil to quiet it down and noticed there was some flashing on one of the posts that came off after I removed the bearing. Put it back together and now it vibes like a fool. Tried other bearings, floating the axle and all of the other methods of tuning and it doesn’t seem to improve.

I’m not sure if this is your problem, but something common that causes vibe with lots of plastics is not being screwed tight enough. Careful not to strip it though.

Cool!! What a nice toy

13 Likes

Got my Unknown edition in today!

3 Likes

One of the best plastic yoyos I’ve played. Great job, SF!

Might need to grab an extra or two at the price.

3 Likes

Did you buy it from us? Send me a PM and we’ll help you out.

1 Like