YoyoExpert, please stop teasing me. (PLSTC)

It is cruel. … … … You know what I am talking about. For months I have wanted a SF Yoyos PLSTC but they are not in stock. So I keep watch. … And you keep putting that SF Yoyos PLSTC banner add on your home page. … … And I keep thinking “Hey, they must be in stock now.” … … And they are not. … … And every time I fall for it I wan to :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I bought 2 PLSTC to make a half swap. You are welcome to my extra. Let me know if you are interested

4 Likes

any luck?

Yes and no. No I have not purchased a PLSTC yet. Yes, I bought 5 One Drop’s and a Ti Vayder since making this post. :slight_smile: You might say my March yoyo budget is shot.

2 Likes

how’s the Ti-Vayder?

you could make a BST post asking if anyone has one.

I thought about BST and ZCar’s offer, but to be honest, now I am considering the Iceberg. Decisions decisions.

1 Like

is he offering it for free?

I’m guessing not. … … … What I really need is to stop buying so many One Drop’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

haha! you should PM him, and see the details.

Just one more!
Then you can stop! You swear! You don’t have an issue! Just one more and then you’ll be done!
PFFFT! You could quit at anytime!
One more!!!

2 Likes

According to my “Which One Drop’s…” thread there are 6 more that I need. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll just wait around for my April retirement check, or my tax refund. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Six!
Just six more! That’s not asking for much! Right? Sure! Six then you’ll be all done for sure! You can do this!!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

This does stop after you complete a collection, doesn’t it? It is not like I would suddenly see the need to collect another brand. … … … Would I?

2 Likes

You know what would be cooler then having 1 of each One Drop?
Having 1 of each color of every One Drop!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I already have 3 Rev 1’s and 2 Deep States. Hopefully I am done with duplicates.

2 Likes

PM’d you.:smiley: