Severe (2010) by YoYoFactory | YoYoSkills.com Review

Tyler Severence is a beast. If you ask any yoyoer to name 5 competition yoyoers, there is a very high chance you will hear the name Tyler Severence. Tyler won both the 2007 US Nationals and Worlds 5a division using a Duncan Freehand Zero. He has been on the SaveDeth team, represented Spyy, and in the last year and a half, YoYoFactory. He is considered to be an expert in at least three competition divisions and one of the best in the world at 5A. The kid can yo-yo, and he knows his yoyos. When Tyler started with YoYoFactory, a signature yo-yo was quickly produced. The Severe was a great yo-yo with a killer look. For the 2010 season, Tyler and Ben redesigned the Severe. They were not looking to make a different design, but instead create a better version of the 09 Severe while staying with Tyler’s play style. The Severe 2010 was released. YoYoFactory sent me a box of goodies for review, and this one immediately jumped out at me. Look at it; how can you resist drooling?

http://www.yoyoskills.com/?p=6028

1 Like

That’s one of your best reviews yet! Great job! I love my 2010 Severe so much too. Can’t wait for the Sever3.

I haven’t ever seen that colorway for a severe it looks insane just like it’s play

love my severe!