Sengoku Shinobi in production

No worries about ambiguity, you, me, Glenn, yoyodoc and others have been around here interacting for years. My default assumption is that you always are honest, and I actualy welcome all comments. How else can I grow?
Although this time I went a bit more explicative because I feel like talking about Shogun which was the very first attempt to explore M shape, might create a straw man and make people assume that whatever features were or not present on that model will be in this one.

3 Likes

It’s all good man! Some people dig it, some don’t. We all have different opinions, and I love having interesting conversations about Yoyos.

One of the things I like about this community is it’s not an echo chamber.

4 Likes

Same. Casual players and comp guys can live in peace. Lots of different viewpoints on this forum.

1 Like

Still jonesing for this throw… :persevere:

2 Likes

Me toooooo

1 Like

This is a great example of something I brought up on the site-improvement thread. This yo-yo is already for sale in Japan.

If Sengoku is going to tease us with designs; it seems just unfair that it is not available on YYE at the same time as on other sites.

1 Like

I just ordered the shinobi! I will let yall know what I think.

3 Likes

As far as I know, Sengoku hasn’t “teased” this design any further on this platform since it became available elsewhere–it’s not like they’re using this forum to promote their sales on a competing website and I suspect that when it is available on YYE there will be an update to this thread to indicate that

Wow! Awesomeness.

I haven’t even gotten mine yet. The customer will have theirs first!

Be sure to let me know what you think.

1 Like

I most definitely will :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’m excited for this one

I ordered one several days ago, and I’m in Canada. Shipping was free.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I would say it unfair. If that was the case pretty much every available throw in the world is unfair to European throwers :stuck_out_tongue:
Have you tried shipping from Japan before? Some times its not as bad as it sounds. I have to import every throw pretty much and throws from Asian take about a week. Throws from America about 2-3 weeks now. Where as last year it was a minimum of a month for everything

1 Like

But none of us could get it on YYE. That was my point. It was hyped here; but not available here. That does not seem fair to YYE, as well as the USA consumer.

1 Like

I live in Japan right now… and most of the throws i buy come from America. Which means longer shipping times and shipping costs! The extra throws i could have bought with all the extra shipping costs is (I don’t even want to think about it) plus almost everything from the BST comes from America. there’s gonna be positive and negatives for each situation

1 Like

Are we actually telling people where and how to buy this yo-yo from retailers that are NOT YoyoExpert? That violates the community guidelines and further disadvantages YoyoExpert.

3 Likes

No? Did I post a link or mention another website? I most certainly did not lol. I simply showed that I ordered one so I could give my opinion on it

It is on the screenshot. It looks like you are buying directly from the manufacturer. If I am mistaken I apologize.

It does seem a bit odd to be bragging that you have scored one of these elsewhere. It that really so cool?

2 Likes

You are mistaken. This is not from his website :grin:. Also why do you be reaching so far? You seem to always be on me about something. I didn’t brag about scoring from “elsewhere” nor would I call it bragging at all. You made a statement that you could get them elsewhere(so if anyone is encouraging people and showing you can get elsewhere that would be you, because if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t even know lol) so I picked one up and let this thread know I would simply give feedback once I receive it. Also… if you look at the top of the picture I posted…I obviously cut out the website url for a reason.

P.s… 99% of all of my yoyo purchases over the last 12 years or so… have been from yoyoexpert.com. I don’t go anywhere else unless they don’t have something that I want

And according to the community guidelines…I didn’t break any rules. Didn’t post a link, show the website name, or post a picture showing another stores logo

1 Like

Not meaning to single anyone out. But I have to ask what the intention is to post a screenshot from another site where you bought this yo-yo? Do you think this might be a bit insensitive towards YoyoExpert?

The real issue is that Sengoku has had this yo-yo for sale for weeks now elsewhere.

2 Likes