Senban shurikenyoyos

My new favorite throw. Why is it my favorite though? Coming from a perspective of someone who loves and cherishes lighter throws. The Senban is always my favorite go-to throw. Coming in at 59G this yoyo is not only lighter, but a powerhouse as well. I would not personally recommend competing with this, or doing 5a with this, but as a slimline pocket throw designed to be fun and pleasurable, it does its job and does it well. I would rate it 5 big macs out of 5. (customary yoyo rating system)

10 Likes

Thank you for your love and support!

1 Like

i like your rating system, if the yoyo plays as well as your rating system reads, it must be a fine yoyo indeed

4 Likes

I have a Senban and couldn’t agree more with this review. I love mine, but sadly I’m much less eloquent then the op, so I couldn’t paint such a vivid picture. I rate mine 5 Whoppers out of 5 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

best rating system ever. :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger: :hamburger:

Senban is a great throw indeed. Slimline, powerful and stable. I would describe it as PowerFun

4 Likes

Holy crap I did not expect the actual shuriken yoyos, and a shuriken team member to respond to this. Thank you very much! :grinning:

4 Likes

i also have a senban and one of my favorites to use, i only use it at home because i want to keep it nice. overall its just a cool looking yoyo shuriken killed it with this one

2 Likes

Testify.

1 Like