Selling: Need money to fuel my drug habits.

THE TITLE IS A JOKE. I am going to change it to something silly every time I edit this.

I… this isn’t easy to say. I am not quitting exactly, but I have not been yo-yoing as much recently. I have become more involved with my social life, and I don’t like being known of as “the yoyo kid.” I still throw from time to time, which is why I am not selling EVERYTHING. My passion may once again be rekindled later, so I want to keep one or tow throws, but I see no sense in letting my collection gather dust. So with out further interruption, here is my BST.

(interruption: I will post pictures on my FB later. Since I really don’t spend any time here anymore, FB is probably the best bet to reach me, or you can text me b 434 0889[/b]. I will give a description of the damage on FB)

I have a Spyy punchline first run, as well as a repeater.

a spyy supra. loved this thing.

an equinox. i actually liked the bigyo more for OS

an essence by general yo. this company’s stuff gets eaten up like hot cakes.

an old 5star. it used to be a beater for a member of the Generalyo team. favorite yoyo ever, but it is beat.

a singularity. pretty nice

a no. 9. well loved with minimal damage.

a half and half.

and yeah i guess that is it for now. when finals are over, i will post a link to my fb which will have photos, or you can text me and i may get them to you faster.

oh and NO TRADES unless it is something that i can use for my drug habits. because i totally do that.