Seller's Remorse

Hi, my name is Flynt. I’ve been a yoyoist since 1999. I’ve picked the hobby up and put it down countless times (punny). Returning to it now, at a weathered not worn 43, I realize… yoyoing is a type of therapy I’ll always have in my toolkit. My education and experience in health’n medicine allows me a great appreciation for such practices. I could go on and on about the benefits of yoyoing for individual wellbeing, but I’m posting to try to recover or maybe just be comforted in loss of… about 30 yoyo’s.

I had amassed quite a collection and in 2020 I fell upon hard times, as a lot of people did, so I took to the BST to help pay the rent. The following is a list of yoyos I would love to recover or just see pictures to know they are well.

CLYW - Chief, BVM,Peak, Avalanche, Dune, Snow Lizard, Manatee,
Hspin - Pyro (silver)
SPYY - Pistolero, Solaris, Majesty
General Yo - 5-star
Crucial - Heavy Cream, Dulce
X Cube - Seed
Sengoku- Samurai
Turning Point - Basilisk, Shake
YYR - Anomoly, Slepnir, Inevitable
OD - Summit, Valor
PDx-yo - Swamp Monster
Anti-yo, YWET
SF - Cadence
G2 - Elite
Amplified - Woofa
YoYo Bro - Seven

At the time I was grateful how easy it was to liquidate, but now I think it a rash decision. Any leads are appreciated.

16 Likes

Welcome back, it’s a good time to be looking for things. Right now prices are kind of at the bottom so most of these can probably be had for a bit less then you sold them for in 2020.

3 Likes

I miss my AnY Miroc 2.
Technically, I never sold it but traded it for a YYJ-grooved Air Rider that I still cherish to this day, but it’s still sad.

1 Like

Messaged you. I have the yoyorec stuff you’re looking for and I have them priced low! Good luck getting all of your gems back. :100:

2 Likes