SECOND "REDNECK TUTORIAL" - INDIANA JONES

Here is my second tutorial! The trick is an original repeater.

SUBSCRIBE!!!

More tutorials to come!

BTW, sorry, but the camera wasn’t fully zoomed-in this time! I totally forgot…because the camcorder’s screen lies! LOL. It won’t happen next time.

Oh, and also forgive me for not enunciating “Indiana Jones” at the end…LOL. Not my best tutorial, but I will make sure to fix those things next time!

Also, FEEDBACK GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Another great trick.

Can’t learn it though. Can’t even hit a Mach Whip except for once in every 20 tries. :smiley: This is, of course, if I am doing my best and at the top of my game. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!

LOL.

Great trick!

1 Like

OH MY GOSH!

A Forum eXpert just said that my trick was…

GREAT!

Thanks for the confidence boost, GregP! LOL.

Pshaw… forum eXpert… I’m an eXpert of forums! You’re a far better player than I am, and that trick is something I’d love to learn. I watched it from work so it’s not the ideal place to try teaching myself, but it was really well done. My Mach whips are OK, so I guess I have that hurdle crossed already!

1 Like

Naw…you can do Superman and I can’t. LOL.

You really think that it was well done??? Wow, thanks! Another confidence boost from an eXpert of Forums! LOL.

Bump.

Only SIX views away from FIFTY on the Indiana Jones tutorial!

Feedback would be AWESOME!

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!

I got 50 views on it! Thanks guys!

Now let’s go for 100! I’ll quit bumping the thread at 100 views…sorry if the bumping has been annoying…

Bump.

The third tutorial will be posted tomorrow! It is an original chopsticks trick called Warp Pipe.

The third tutorial has been posted! Check out the thread for it!

All right! Now this tutorial is getting close to ONE HUNDRED views! Thank you SO much for your support guys!

And BTW, as you might know, I will quit bumping the thread once the Indiana Jones tutorial reaches 100 views. Sorry if the bumping has been annoying…

Getting closer! About 20 views away now!

Bump.

Bump. Bump. (Double bump since I missed yesterday’s. LOL.)

Getting closer to ONE HUNDRED views on this tutorial! Only about FIFTEEN views away now!

Once again, I spoke before YT had a chance to update my view count…

I GOT ONE HUNDRED VIEWS ON THE INDIANA JONES TUTORIAL!

Thank you guys SO much for the support!

And you know what this means…I quit bumping this thread. Sorry if the bumping has been annoying!

But allow me to say one last time on this thread…

FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!