Scooter's Mods

Love the pink and blue. Wouldn’t mind black and gold as well.

Part of the thing I liked about the onestar was how light it was but this look like a blast.

1 Like

Beast to put it mildly, It started as a wrecking ball 76 grams, Got it under 70 , like to be 66

If you want a lighter throw to try and work with the rextreme rings I suggest you try this with a yoyofactory whip for your next mod. The whips base weight is like 56 grams and would probably make for a lighter yoyo in the end.
Good work though!!!

1 Like

WOW!!! This is the most amazing thing I have seen in a long while in this section on the forums. Incredible, where do I buy?

1 Like

The One worked out a little better but I lost some width before I came up with the idea of back cutting away from the outside edge leaving material there, more weight and width as the One came in at 64 grams and only 30mm wide, I can get that to 66 or 67 and keep the 40mm width.

You’re really turning out some amazing mods. Really impressed.

1 Like

I would definitely want one of those! Even with the slim width, it would be a blast with a half spec bearing too

1 Like

Me want! these look even better than the YYF ones!!! that looks fantastic!!!

1 Like

I am very impressed with most, if not all of your mods. It looks great!

1 Like

As I already said on Facebook, pink and blue got me like :o

Also, the regen mod looks too awesome, I’d like to see one of those in white with gold rings

1 Like

awesome awesome concepts. :smiley:

1 Like

This the regen, looks great but doesn’t play as well as the One, go figure. Gotta recheck my setup, i dont know what happened. By far the one worked the best, onestar close second. I think going forward i will go withe the one wth the outer rims much like the onstar ones i did.

1 Like

With his permission I’ve merged together a bunch of Scooter’s wonderful mod threads.

This may make some of the responses a bit confusing.

Some really fine work being done here. Easier to find and keeps the board neat.

4 Likes

Okay, now I know I have to have one of these. The Regen is like my favorite plastic.

1 Like

^The black and copper looks awesome nice job

1 Like

Love the look of the Onestar man! 70g is a little heavy but I do tend to like some heavier throws, very cool. Regen looks great too but I imagine it’s even heavier.

Have you considered cutting down the inside of the rings? Not sure how much width you have to play with on the rings, but if you wanted to reduce the weight without changing the look then that could be pretty effective.

IDEA!!! Sell those mods to YYE.

“Liiiiiiight Buuuuulllllb”

I don’t know though I almost think he should just sell them on the BST if he was gonna sell them because each one of them is a 1/1 piece of work so that would be hard to sell on YYE.

The regen came in at 67 without even trying, the only one that needs some help is the OneStar in reduction. I am going to leave the outer ring on the One’s when I get more in, to increase the weight and width.

oooh this one looks good too!!! by the way just out of curiosity how do all of the plastics play with the weight rings?