SCALES Reopen - Northampton - October 23rd, 2021

Anyone in Northeast area if you don’t already know about this one - on Saturday October 23rd @Scales will be hosting a REAL IN PERSON contest in Northampton, MA! (Near our toy store A2Z Science and not too far from where YoYoExpert is in Easthampton).

Who is going?!

• YES! :star_struck:
  • MAYBE?! :thinking:
  • NO. :cry:

0 voters

https://www.scalescompetitive.com/

If you thinking about going and not sure - you should come just to hang out! Northampton is a fun town and the venue has a lot of good over-flow space too so it shouldn’t feel uncomfortable in terms of the amount of people, etc.

Would be great to see who from the forums might be there!

8 Likes

Wish i could.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! This is so cool because I’ll be in Springfield, MA for work. Going to stay an extra night and attend Sat. !!

This will be my first ever event so I’m very excited to see it all go down.

4 Likes

@SlowYo and I are going. Any other forum members plan on attending?

There is also a pre party at A2Z today. I’m going to check that out too.

See you there!

2 Likes

Yeah - awesome! Free pizza at 6:15pm! :blush:

2 Likes

I won’t be at the pre party but I’ll definitely be there bright and early Saturday morning!! So excited!!

1 Like

Would’ve loved to be there just a bit too far for me

2 Likes

Mk1 team member @hamdog will be there with a bunch of mk1 yoyos to try out!

2 Likes

So far so good.

Collin Beckford too.

8 Likes

Three Legends of yoyo in those pictures. I’m gonna see if I can head up for some of the contest tomorrow. It will be good to see old friends again.

4 Likes

I was all ready to come hang out, but I had a change of plans and now I’ve got to watch my new puppy. It’s not all bad though… She’s adorable.

8 Likes

Any video stream available? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how did it go?
i wasn’t able to make this one. hopefully there’s another gathering there in the not too distant future. i’d love to hang out with some people who throw and see some of you talented types do your thing.

kgb