New England Yoyo Contest!

Hi everyone! I haven’t been on here in a while. I have been thinking about organizing a yoyo contest in Manchester NH, and I need judges and I need to know if anybody is interested. The venue I have planned is relatively inexpensive, and it seats up to 150 people. I unfortunately don’t have the ability to accept credit right now, so I will be asking for anybody interested in competing to let me know and for them to pay cash at the door. I really need judges so anybody who is in the northeast / New England area please let me know.

Thank you!
Matt

5 Likes

I’m interested in attending as a spectator. Not really ready to complete or qualified to judge but I’m awfully excited to see it all go down.

Do you help in other areas?

Heyo! I’m from the Manchester area. I don’t know if I’m qualified to judge, but I’m definitely interested in checking it all out.

Did you have an idea of when you might want to run the event?

Are you planning to come to the Scales Contest October 23rd in Northampton, MA? Could be a good way to connect with some people to organize something too! :blush:
https://www.scalescompetitive.com

8 Likes

We should throw sometime!

1 Like

i have the reservation set for a few months out. i havent paid yet but i have it reserved just to be sure!

I live in NH too. I haven’t been playing yoyo long but if something local like this or meets happen I’d be interested in checking it out. Can’t help as a judge though. Seems like quite a specific skill. Being able to track whats happening so fast. Maybe you could look into hiring an import form Boston or NYC.