SBL! – Ep 046 – SPYY Megasode Part 2

Tomorrow (5/29/2010) at 11am Central!

In this week’s installment of String Burn LIVE! we will review 2 more SPYY Yo-Yos including the new Flying V (Red Splash) and a raw SPYY Pro! If all goes according to plan, we will also have SPYY Owner Steve Buffel on the show to discuss the current state of SPYY. And we will also have Jordan Lahr in the studio to moash a new trick for us. Rad.

We have 2 house cleaning things I want to bring up.

1. If you have a problem with the live stream of the show, you’re in luck! We have introduced a LOW quality stream of String Burn LIVE! so if your internet is slow or if your computer is slow you can still watch the SHOW! All you have to do is go to www.stringburnlive.com/ and click the link at the top of the page for LIVE! – High Quality or LIVE! – Low Quality. How does that sound?
  2. I love you.

So that about wraps up the pre-show hyping this week. I do hope that you join us. Oh wait! I forgot to mention! At the end of the episode this week, we are going to GIVE AWAY the Flying V and the SPYY Pro! You could be the new owner of these two rare and magnificent beauties! But you have to watch the LIVE! show to win!

www.stringburnlive.com/live

2 Likes

Thank you so much for adding a low quality stream. Low quality is much better than no stream at all.

What time is it eastern??

12:00

1 Like

Dang, I did miss something! Tomorrow will also feature the latest episode of Plastic Surgery/Metal Makeover from the Modfather! Be sure to tune in and see what the Modfather can do for your yo-yos in need!