SBL! – Ep 045 – SPYY MEGASODE PART 1 – Saturday at 11am Central

Many of you have noticed that we have not aired an episode of String Burn LIVE! for the past 2 weeks. I suppose you can consider that the end of Season 1 and on Saturday we will have the start of Season 2 with our first ever 2 part episode which we are deeming the MEGASODE! On Saturday we will have a review of the SPYY Punchline! and the SPYY Addiction 2. We will also have a skype interview with SPYY team member Guy Wright.

Yep! We have lots of exciting stuff planned for the coming weeks! So please tune in Saturday morning at www.stringburnlive.com/live and watch!
(please see the countdown timer at www.stringburnlive.com for a more precise idea of when the show will start).

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that we will be GIVING AWAY the Punchline! and the Addiction. How does that sound?

1 Like

No Love from YoYoExpert ???

Big hug. :smiley:

YAAAAAAAAAAA! :smiley:

huh?

Thank you so much SBL. I was the winner of the Y Factor on the last episode. I really want to thank one drop for the amazing throw, terrapin for the awesome bearing, and G string for some wonderful string. Most of all, I really want to thank String Burn Live though for the great service they provide to our community and for the awesome prize. They also threw in a SBL velvet yoyo bag.