SBL! – EP 036 – Beysick - TOMORROW at 11am Central!

Join us once again for episode 36 of String Burn LIVE! We are back in the studio for a fully featured episode. We are going to review the HSpin Beysick. Preston Huft is going to be in the studio to take us to school on one of his yo-yo tricks.

As always we will have your feedback… BUT WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK! Questions! Comments! Concerns! We need to hear from you. Call us! Email Us! Make a video question and post it on youtube! Carrier Pidgin! Telegraph! Pony Express! Parcel Post! Basically we want to hear from you any way possible. Are you having a problem with a yo-yo? Are you particularly fond of a yo-yo? LET US KNOW!

Oh, and did I mention we are going to GIVE AWAY the HSpin Beysick? IT’S TRUE! SICK LIFE!

Remember there is a new time for the show!
• 11am Central time which is UTC – 6 hours
• 12pm Eastern
• 10am Mountain
• 9am Pacific

Please Remember, this is your show and your feedback is very important to us. What are you excited about? Anything on your mind? We want to hear from you! Please email stringburnlive@gmail.com or leave us a voicemail at 210-STBURNL (210-782-8765).

I do hope you’ll join us.
www.stringburnlive.com/live

Sadly, I can’t see it tomorrow. But, I will be seeing it on itunes and I will be able to watch it after this week!

Sorry for the botched episode today guys. We are going to get a flash stream and podcast version up and running asap. it is priority 1 right now.

i opened ustream but no nuttin is workin its not loading

Again, sorry about the show issues today.  We are giving you the whole week to participate in the yo-yo give away!  Please do not repeat the question or answer in these forums here because we would really like people to actually watch the show in order to participate in this awesome give-away.  We put in a lot of work on these shows and we feel like it’s not too much to ask.

http://www.stringburnlive.com/2010/03/06/beysick-episode-036.html

Thanks for the link. Too bad about the live feed today, huh? owell, sometimes that stuff happens. I cant wait to watch next week’s show!