SBL! – Ep 037 – FHC – Saturday 10am Central

You know the drill. Awesome yo-yo. Awesome yo-yo news. Awesome Kirby. And Seth Peterson and Drew Tetz. WHAAAAAA?!?!?! That’s abnormally awesome! That’s way more awesome than normal people can take! Even awesome people are like cooooooool down. And to them I say “NO”! String Burn LIVE! is going to be awesome and you can’t stop us!

You can still win a Beysick! Did you know that? If you watch episode 36 before Saturday and email the answer to the trivia question in the subject line of an email to stringburnlive@gmail.com you could be a winner! OMG!!!

So much give aways! Because this episode we are going to give away a custom modified CyclonZ Freehand Zero! And a string ton of Chaos String, and a terrapin bearing, and some gstring, how much postage is that going to be???

Remember there is a new time for the show!
• 11am Central time which is UTC – 6 hours
• 12am Eastern
• 10am Mountain
• 9am Pacific

Please Remember, this is your show and your feedback is very important to us. What are you excited about? Anything on your mind? We want to hear from you! Please email stringburnlive@gmail.com or leave us a voicemail at 210-STBURNL (210-782-8765).

I do hope you’ll join us.
www.stringburnlive.com/live
Did I miss anything?

Show starts in just 3 and a half hours!

www.stringburnlive.com/live

um i think you mean 12 PM eastern.

Two weeks in a row I have done that!  [[facepalm]]

Thanks to everyone who participated in the show today.  And a huge thanks to Abe, John-Bot, and Seth for attending the show in person, and of course the largest thanks to Drew Tetz for teaching us his trick ‘milk the cat’.

The final episode is now posted in both flash and podcasted/downloadable versions so be sure to check it out!

http://www.stringburnlive.com/2010/03/13/fhc-episode-037.html