SBL! – EP 025 – Hatrick – Tomorrow 10am Central

http://stringburnlive.com/SBL-Logo.jpg

Tomorrow will mark the 25th weekly episode of String Burn LIVE! How exciting is that? On this episode we will be reviewing The General-Yo Hatrick, I (Josh) will be teaching you a trick (OOOH FUN!) and of course lots of news and mirth and humor.

Oh, and then we are going to give away the Hatrick!!! “Say what???” you say? “You can’t just GIVE AWAY a yo-yo!!!” Well, I defy you and your poorly written taunts! We will give away the Hatrick, just as we have GIVEN AWAY almost 2 dozen other yo-yos over the past weeks. So you could be the proud owner of a Hatrick and a happy viewer of String Burn LIVE! and odds are you are also Finnish.

We love hearing from you. In fact, you’re the whole reason that we do the show. So please email us or call and leave us a voicemail. So please email us or call and leave us a voicemail. Call us and tell us what yo-yoer you loved to watch this year. Be it in freestyle, in person or on video, what yo-yoer inspired you to yo-yo?

210-STBURNL (210 782-8765)
Stringburnlive@gmail.com

We webcast LIVE! at 10am Central time which is UTC – 6 hours
• 11am Eastern
• 9am Mountain
• 8am Pacific
I do hope you’ll join us.
www.stringburnlive.com/live

So there!

watch it every saturday ;D

Yay!

I better win, I took off of work for this…

I took of sleeping for this! you win…

I’m so excited. I really need this, last week they announced the winner. He had my first name and I got all excited but it wasn’t me! So I really want this plus I want the Hattrick really badly anyway.

If you wanted the yoyo bad enough you would have spelled the name of the yo-yo right :stuck_out_tongue:

I was typing fast I messed up…But I really do want it.

Wohoo! Only 2 hour until LIVE!

There is still time to call and leave us a voicemail, Call us and tell us what yo-yoer you loved to watch this year. Be it in freestyle, in person or on video, what yo-yoer inspired you to yo-yo?

210-STBURNL (210 782-8765)

It’s about to start!

Due to some unexplained technical issues with ustream, this episode just got posted.  If you missed the LIVE! show I suggest you check it out, we review the General-Yo Hatrick and then teach our director Dan my trick Jordan… which is a palm grind trick that I think it a lot of fun.

http://www.stringburnlive.com/2009/12/19/hatrick-episode-025.html