SBL! – EP 019 – TT – Tomorrow at 10am Central

http://stringburnlive.com/SBL-Logo.jpg

Tomorrow is a very spooktacular episode of String Burn LIVE! Guaranteed to have more fog than any previous episode, in fact more fog than any yo-yo related podcast in the history of EVER!

In addition to that we will be reviewing the Big Brother TT (Trick or Treat?) and a costumed Sean Sauter will be on hand (perhaps costumed as a homeFULL person) to teach you a yo-yo trick.

We love hearing from you. In fact, you’re the whole reason that we do the show. So please email us or call and leave us a voicemail.

210-STBURNL (210 782-8765)
Stringburnlive@gmail.com

We webcast LIVE! at 10am Central time which is
• 11am Eastern
• 9am Mountain
• 8am Pacific
I do hope you’ll join us.
www.stringburnlive.com/live

awesome, Can’t wait I love the tt, and also do have to put your name when you enter the contest?

You just send the e-mail and if you want them to say your name you can or you can just put your username.

Also the TT ic one of the best throw’s out there!

String Burn LIVE! starts in just under 2 hours!

Be sure to watch the show for your chance to win a Big Brother TT.

www.stringburnlive.com/live

(Jesse) #5

Oh man, I hope I can watch it…I want a TT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! It’s the best yo-yo I’ve ever tried.

Wait, on the question, where do you put your username in the email? So, you put your answer in the subject box, and where do you put your username?
Thanks…

hope you get it, i have a feeling thomas will try to win it

I have a feeling I will try and win it and then trade it to Jesse or Thomas.

lol

(Nova) #10

What exactly are you supposed to do

(Raphael) #11

ITs ALive!

Great show.

FINISHFINISHFINISHFINISHFINISH MORE FOG!!!

Come on Josh. Post the podcast!

This episode was epic strange.  Thanks to everyone who tuned in.  There is not a podcast for this episode because ustream crashed half way through and kinda messed things up.

http://www.stringburnlive.com/2009/11/05/tt-episode-019.html

You’ll notice that the episode is broken into 2 parts… the screen shot on the 2nd part is just classic… I was massive frustrated.

But it’s a heck of a fun show to watch!