SBL! – EP 015 – Sovereign – Saturday at 10am Central

http://stringburnlive.com/SBL-Logo.jpg

Saturday might be the National Yo-Yo Contest, but for all those staying home, we have a special treat for you. String Burn LIVE! will be webcasting LIVE! at our normal time, 10am Central on Saturday Morning at www.stringburnlive.com/live
AND we will be bringing you an exclusive review of the One Drop Sovereign. This is One Drop’s brand new yo-yo and their entry into the world of titanium yo-yos.
AND we will have a trick tutorial with Kirby Kirchgasler. WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT?!?!? That’s right, Kirby is returning to the show this week as a special guest to teach us one of his favorite tricks! And with any luck, he’ll be doing it in Renaissance garb.
AND we will be giving away the One Drop Sovereign!!! Can you believe it??? You be the proud owner of your very own, sidewalk gindable, sexy sexy sexy, Titanium Yo-Yo.
If you have a question that you would like to ask String Burn LIVE! please email us at stringburnlive@gmail.com or call us at 210-STBURNL or twitter us @stringburnlive or become a fan on www.facebook.com/StringBurnLive
Love,
Josh

www.stringburnlive.com/live

I hope I will make it this time around because this is one yoyo review I don’t want to miss out on. Seeing Kirby in a renaissance garb and possibly winning a yoyo would be a major plus.

How do you get the yoyo?

During SBL, they will ask a question and you have to email them in a certain frame of time. Then they choose randomly from the winner’s pile.

Exactly right Mark!

Feel free to watch a back episode on our website www.stringburnlive.com or download the podcasted version from iTunes. I recommend last weeks episode about the Wasabi, I think it was particularly good.

if you have not already done so, please email us stringburnlive@gmail.com or call us at 210-STBURNL. And if you have done so, do it again. Call early, call often, that’s what I say. We really enjoy getting emails and voicemails. And then we play them on the show.

It’s fun for everyone involved. You should try it.

Just 2.5 hours till SHOWTIME!

www.stringburnlive.com/live

String Burn Live is on in 5 minutes!!! Get on before it’s too late!!! XD

Here is the show. http://www.stringburnlive.com/2009/10/03/sovereign-episode-015.html
Thanks to everyone who tuned in! It was a really fun show and one of our highest rated shows so far!