Save3A: TitanX

Introducing the Titan X: We have enhanced the Titan by incorporating an additional 10g of rim weight, elevating its playability beyond that of its predecessor. This iteration has received acclaim from top 3A players and numerous champions, highlighting its superior performance. Whether you were a fan of the Titan or missed out on it, the Titan X promises an enhanced experience. It delivers exceptional power, stability, and a consistent bind even at low rpms. This robust yoyo ensures a satisfying play without unnecessary weight. If you enjoyed the Titan, you are bound to love the Titan X for its amplified features and capabilities.

These will come in a sakura pink color NOT DISPLAYED BELOW!!!

Instagram Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Specifications:

• Materials: 7068 aluminum with stainless steel rims
  • Weight: 86.5*
  • Width: 43.5mm
  • Diameter: 57mm

~* - manufacturing tolerance

13 Likes

Snagged a preorder. Titan honestly usurped Hades for me. I throw Titan nearly every day. Still throwing Hades a lot but it has been relegated to number two! Can’t wait to see the sakura pink!

4 Likes

^^^^ all of my 3a setups have not been touched since i got the Titans honestly. The weight feels so good and they are not ear shattering when they clank together. 86 is a great number!

3 Likes

80 dollars is seriously insane for this yoyo. I’m so glad it’s affordable because I couldn’t get it if they charged what this thing feels like it plays like.

4 Likes

cant wait to skin the gerbil with this guy /s

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words and support! The cost is the main reason I wanted to make a yoyo. Getting a 3A pair under $200 even is very hard and at this performance level it’s almost impossible.

2 Likes

So happy to hear this from you and many others. Means I did my job right. :heart:

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day. TitanXs are still in progress I was hoping we beat the holiday but we didn’t. So have no fear they are still being worked on! This is also an update that they will come with original_throw fat string and modern_yoyos grippy pads!

5 Likes