SammyCaboose is good to go

I had a good experience with @SammyCaboose. He is a new user and I didn’t feel too comfortable with the trade. He agreed to ship his yoyo first and I shipped mine when his arrived. Everything went as expected.

4 Likes

@SammyCaboose sold me one of his precious Kodiak for a fair price and got it to me in a h’wip stitch! 10/10 would deal again.

1 Like

Great experience with @SammyCaboose. Fast shipping, well packed, and item as described. Would definitely deal with Sammy again.

2 Likes

I’ll echo what everyone else has said, my experience purchasing a throw from them was great!

1 Like

The yoyo I bought was perfect and shipped very quickly and packaged securely! @SammyCaboose even threw in some extra string for me! Would definitely buy from again!

1 Like

@SammyCaboose I can honestly say he is a great guy! Don’t hesitate to do business with him.

1 Like

Bought a Cloudberry from Sammy

-Great Communication
-Fast Shipping
-Packaged Safe and Secure

10/10 would deal with again!

2 Likes

I agree, I got a Stormberry and a Mecha Bapezilla today. Great guy and super high end throws. I mean a 1 of 50 Mecha zilla muhaha. Thank you Sammy. Hope to buy from you again. A+++

1 Like

Well, I guess I’m a repeat customer. The yoyo was exactly as described and shipped fast. Would still buy from again.

3 Likes

Bought an Aitch from @SammyCaboose quick shipping great condition

1 Like

@SammyCaboose A++++ good person to buy from. Quick to ship, no problems.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Great experience for a new thrower like me,
Sammy was very patient and thorough walking me through the whole process. Package arrived fast and secure.

2 Likes

sammy was awesome to deal with. package arrived super fast and throw looked even better then described. Would do business again!

1 Like

Just realized I’ve never left any feedback for Sammy. I’ve done multiple trades/sales with Sammy and I’m never left disappointed. Awesome person to interact with, you can do all of your deals with them with full confidence.

2 Likes

Bought an amazing yoyo from @SammyCaboose Communication was great start to finish. Shipped fast and well packed. Would buy again, thanks again! :+1: :+1: