SALE! Unengraved BNIB 54 $85 1of10 One Drop/GString Novus $40 Nickel Dingo $55

Hey Guy, I want the M1 Pink/Brown. You listed 50$. Is it sold? What condition is it in? If it doesnt have a wobble I’ll seriously consider. I dont care about scratches. Ill pay 60$ cash if you mail it to me. I can do paypal or whatever. Ive never bought anything or traded here but I really want it and sick of paying full price for yoyos. Looks like good deal and I need a yoyo. I know M1’s are good. My email is totalrift@gmail.com Thanks
lets do this Im Neal email me and we will talk. i send my phne #

Thanks for the deal bud. The M1 will ship today.

the beavertown… are you from oregon? ???

Beaverton haha.

WHOA! me too ;D thats super cool

wait are you one drop sponsored? because i have a friend who has a friend who is one drop sponsored…

Naww haha. If you are talking about Ibs then that is my boy but I dont compete.

Oh. That would have been pretty cool. Small world. I am kinda not very good at yoyoing, and I dont know too many people in the area. I actually only know 1… so yeah.

but thats quite a collection :wink:

I am interested in the Dingo, Novus and M1.

email: genedex@hotmail.com

ALso - I live in Oregon - Beaverton. We all gotta meet.

I met Ibs last week. Great guy.

I agree. That would be swell.

Also, for the stunt pegs (I think that’s what they are called), where do you get them, or are you selling them?

Get them from the OneDrop website. Most are sold out though for now.

awww. they are all sold out. that sucks.

Keep looking, I am sure they will get more. I have most of the other side effects and I find myself coming back to the aluminum spikes that the 54 comes stock with. Just something about the weight distribution that feels right.

I have some stunt pegs. If you really can’t wait for OneDrop to get more - email me :slight_smile:

Nickel Dingo, GString Novus, and Unengraved 54 left. Lets get them gone for tomorrows ship day!

Buyer backed out of deal. Still a bunch left. Lets get them gone!

To the top! I need them gone guys!

Remaining must go!!!

Sale prices update! I NEED THESE GONE!

I need these gone guys willing to work out some deals