Safety yo-yos for sale

at the end of the day , no akita

or wildfire

5 Likes

You are the scammer.
You agreed to ship something and you havent. There is no proof that they havent shipped what they were supposed to. There is plenty of proof that you havent shipped what you were supposed to.
Ew.

9 Likes

where is my akita ?

also i already told many times to admins and other guys with reputation , that i can send all listed above to them in advance for absolute nothing , then they sell it , get % and i receive my money

so why didn’t you do that with the wildfire? you didn’t even discuss it with the guy until he received the nd and wedge in the mail.

5 Likes

Easy enough is just have the other party provide the tracking. If they have it and it shows delivered then it’s on Ivan.

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Makes my blood boil seeing another person go through the same crap Andrew and I had to deal with, especially given it was obvious that Ivan was the same person as Ilvas who had scammed us before. Same photo setup, same writing style, same confrontational lying habits. Similar IP addresses should have been the nail in the coffin.

13 Likes

Scammer! Don’t do business with this person!

8 Likes

where is my akita ?

Where is my akita? I want one too.

3 Likes

you’re just trolling now. further proof of a scammer

3 Likes

Do you even have the wildfire? :sweat_smile:

With trades, you ship at the same time, simple as that. The wildfire should be in transit or delivered at a similar time frame as the Akita is.

No extra steps!

6 Likes

Where is my akita

2 Likes

Seems like I need to find another statement, sorry Ivan and maybe try eBay when selling, it’s safer for both ends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

at least we got a catchphrase outta this

20 Likes

no , dont have , photos above photoshopped

1 Like

Where’s my Akita?!

…

Oh it’s at my apartment :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree all the warning signs were there . Sucks to see this conman burn someone again

1 Like