My Omerta came with kinda dirty ish looking rings. Can I use dish soap or do I need brass polish or something to clean em up? Thanks!
Keep in mind this will just keep happening again.
But I want it to be my hand grime ![]()
![]()
You’ll need something abrasive.
Edit: which I should probably say is awfully dangerous territory. Can be done though with the right polish block/cloth.
You can try some brasso and and microfiber towel or equal parts flower, fine salt and vinegar. I send them off with a light layer of wax on the brass, so I would recommend reapplying after you have polished the brass. MonkeyFinger buff is a great option for this.
I might just let it ride and it’ll even out, I’d rather not damage it . Thx guys
Amazing throw
Sent you a DM
Most polishing compounds will clean brass. You can buy a small tub of turtle wax, meguiar’s, paste style polishes for super cheap in the automotive area of nearly any retailer. Even dollar tree and harbor freight sell polishing compounds. I only suggest the creamy type. Don’t buy the hard rouge wax, that’s only really meant for buffing wheels.
If you want to use it for other things like plastics as well, I’d suggest meguiar’s scratch x. It’s fantastic for keeping plastics shiny and it’ll also work on brass. It’s a super fine compound.











