S.M.U.D.G.E

Me and a friend come up with lots of random little inside jokes and one of the recent ones is smudge. We have decided that smudge is an evil substance and when you have smudge it causes you to forget about smudge. Therefore the more smudge you have the less smudge you think you have. Because of this smudge is slowly taking over the world. At the moment me and my friend want to come up with a name of some organization with the acronym S.M.U.D.G.E. We don’t want it to hint at anything conspicuous, just for it to sound like it would be an actual organization. Anyone got any ideas?

I got a few ideas

1. your probably crazy and think too much!
  2. what soda have you bin drinking or food you have bin eating? i think it might have bin seeping into your brain!

It’s simple.

[b]S[/b]mudge
     s[b]M[/b]udge
  sm[b]U[/b]dge
smu[b]D[/b]ge

smudGe
smudgE

Me and my friends are crazy and weird. But I don’t drink that much soda and my friend who helped come up with this doesn’t drink soda at all. So nope it definitely wasn’t soda, just pure imagination and strangeness.

This made me think of the game.

2 Likes

This made me think of a cat from a book I read.

Smut
Milk
Uniquely
Designed
Godly
(and)
Exceptionally

First thing that popped in my head lol

I won’t even dignify this with a “Cool Story Bro”.

It does nothing to resemble a cool story.

It makes no sense.

I want to hurt puppies now.

Thanks to you.

Do you feel good about yourself?

You’re making me hurt puppies.

You sick.

Sick.

Boy.

I hope you feel like a man.

Making me hurt puppies.

Pathetic.

1 Like

I don’t make you hurt puppies. I make you want to hurt puppies. It is still your decision wether or not to actually hurt the puppies. And I would advise against it. It’s mean, sad, illegal, etc…

Smudge
(the)
Mental
Uncrontrolable
Disease
Extractors

Sick
Men
United
(to)
Destroy
Gangnam style
Enthusiasts

It’s gangnam style…

but… but… why gangnam… WHY!!!

There should be a catch phrase, like, “boy you got smudged”.

Pretty good, but we are going for something that doesn’t sound funny. We are trying to make it seem almost like an organization or company that everyone knows about but is secretly evil and producing/distributing smudge.

Secure
Medical
United
During
Global
Evolving

This post is important! Smudge is trying to take over the world!
Think, think, think!
There fore i am bumping this post.
Bump.

I tried to help but smudge is a long acronym needing word

S.W.A.G.

Come on guys we can do it!