Rosenberg Feedback

This guy right here…Fantastic packing, shipping, condition and communication. Buy with confidence!

2 Likes

Just got a beautiful Elite from this guy. Communicates very well and shipped as promised.

2 Likes

Awesome yoyos, awesome deals. Thanks!

3 Likes

Just got a Kuntosh 5000 QV from Rosenberg. Wonderful packaging, and an airetic string! Thank you so very, very, very much!

1 Like

Nothing else to say about Collin, he is exactly as you’d like a BST seller to be. Accurate, great packaging and understanding of a hiccup on my end.

2 Likes

@Rosenberg reached out to me when he knew I was looking for a Play Simply Ed Haponik Edition No Jive. He made me the most fair deal I could ever have hoped for. Great person to do business with.

2 Likes

I just received one of my all-time favorite OD from @Rosenberg! The Markmont is in beautiful condition and all the goodies were included and just as mint. Rosie is one of the greats!

2 Likes

I just received an awesome yoyo from @Rosenberg and I couldn’t be happier with the transaction. He’s a top-notch seller, and I’d gladly purchase from him again. Thanks!

1 Like

I received several yo-yos from Rosenberg. He shipped them out the next day and they are in excellent condition as described (actually even better). Great communication and helpful. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

1 Like

I bought a throw from Rosenberg. It was very fairly priced, accurately described, they shipped it quickly and were quick to communicate the tracking number to me. A++, would not hesitate to purchase from again.

1 Like

Belated feedback for a separate transaction that went just as smoothly as the last one I posted about. Highly recommended!

2021-05-07 update: Another successful transaction (this feedback is a bit belated), no complaints here. BST with confidence!

1 Like

Grabbed my gorgeous new SK from this fine fellow. Super fast shipping, easy to do business with. 10/10 would like to give them money again!

2 Likes

Sold a throw to @Rosenberg ; great communication and quick payment. Smooth transaction. A+++++

1 Like

Excellent experience with @Rosenberg

Accurate description
Great communication
Quick shipment
Very good packaging

1000% recommend

1 Like

Purchased a gold OD Free Solo from Rosenberg, and it is among one of the best playing yo-yos I have ever tried. I’ve been doing this a while. Thank you, it’s perfect and arrived quickly. He also included a boutique sting with added awesomeness.

4 Likes

Picked up a great throw from them recently, helping me get that much closer to a complete One Drop collection. Their pricing was fair, communication professional, excellent packaging, and all around a great experience. Thanks!

1 Like

I recently received another amazing yoyo from @Rosenberg. The entire transaction was as smooth as could be. Thanks!

1 Like

Just like last time, Rosenberg helped me fill a hole in my collection I’d been searching for at a fair price, with professional communication and excellent packaging. Thanks to them my Scales edition collection is nearly complete! Thanks again for the smooth experience!

2 Likes

Perfect transaction with @Rosenberg would bst any time with them

1 Like

I recently bought a throw from @Rosenberg. Communication was great, shipping was fast, packaging was great. Would happily BST again!

1 Like