RIP DANNY SEVERANCE

Though I didn’t know him personally, I was always fascinated by the style he had. He inspired me a lot in my early years. He is honestly unlike any player you’ve ever seen… He will be very much missed. My deepest condolences go out to Tyler and his family.

R.I.P. Danny :frowning:

It’s crazy because I personally don’t know Danny but watching his videos I felt like I did.

No other yoyoing videos that I have ever watched made me feel the way that watching Danny’s would. It’s almost as if he could get you to realize he’s his own character and nothing like anyone else just by the way he throws a Yoyo. I felt as if I could connect with the type of person Danny was from what I’ve read and that’s cool to me. Although I didn’t know him I feel super sad about this news. I lost a close friend of mine to suicide so I know what it feels like to lose someone that way and it’s not easy. So many different possibilities run through ones mind. There’s many “what if” thoughts that come to mind like crashing waves when someone close to you commits suicide.

I can’t imagine losing a brother this way.

My condolences to the Severance family, Stay strong guys.

I’m an outsider looking in here, but I do know that a death like this creates a wound on your soul that never truly heals. You can only muster up the courage and strength to live with it and move forward. But, I know we all extend our love to the Severance family to find that courage and strength within themselves in this horrible time of loss. Because love is truly the one gift we can, and should give to everyone.

2 Likes

This is so sad, prayers go out to the family, hope you are in a better place Danny

May the soul of Danny Severance rest in peace.

Sadly I never got to meet Danny. But I have seen plenty of his videos and he seemed like such a great guy. Always looked like he was just flying so high on life. It’s never good when something like this happens. I send my prays to Danny and his family.