Richmond, VA Meet October 9th and 10th!

There is a Yoyo Meet at the Childrens Museum of Richmond, Virginia (The Same Place they Held VA States 2010 Yoyo Contest) October 9th and 10th, This Weekend. Its gonna be Lots of Fun! If you Lived in the Virginia Area, Head on Down and have 2 Days of Yoyo Fun! If you’re Going, Post it on this Thread. I want to know who’s Coming! Im Also gonna make a Yoyo Video of the Yoyo Meet and put it on Youtube, and if You’re Going and want to be in the Video, Just Come up to me and let me know. My name is Cody Wright. Im Just Curious of who is going. :wink:

Look again super chief. It’s not actually at the children’s museum, its down by the james near the Tredegar place. Parking is around town, but from what I’m seeing, parking at the diamond (baseball stadium) and taking the free shuttle is probably going to be the easiest.

This would totally be my thing if I wasn’t working :frowning:

I was looking for fellow yoyo’ers and this would be perfect for a meet and greet.

I live in stafford, va and just seeing who lives within a decent distance from me.

There’s a meet up (down?) at fredRICKSburg :stuck_out_tongue:

They talk about it at another forum. I think they meet monthly at a mall. I think it’s only like 3-4 people, but I haven’t been up there yet, to say for certain. However some > none

ALSO:

Tony is pretty much the official organizer for all things yoyo and richmond, (and he is awesome) That’s his number, and thats where we will be meeting.

Oh Ok. I thought it was originally gonna be at the Childrens Museum.
But, Whatever. Im Still Coming. See you there if You guys can Make it!

Children’s museum is sponsoring it, actual event was always going to be held down my the Mighty James

Just a recap: The event went great! there were a couple thousand people there, lots of people from kids to adults come up and asked us about yoyoing and watched us perform. Information was given out, and seemingly everyone had a blast.

Charles, Cody, DickStohr, Gee, Sam, Tony, and myself were there (for the first day, dunno about sunday)

Sorry we missed… Be sure to post next time this comes up! I was just a little late getting the info :-[

I would also be interested in the next gathering. Been looking for people that know more than the basic three tricks.

This is a yearly event the folk fest is pretty big, Tony was telling me the national folk fest was held here a few years back, and Richmond just ran with it. So look back next year for this event… If you do, bring gloves! I ended up yoyoing for about 5 hours and my fingers got a bit cut O_O

In the meantime Ill look into seeing if there can be some more of the meetups at Regency Mall or perhaps some of the richmond’ers can carpool up to fredricksburg sometime or something.

is there gonna be another one???