Reviewers?

Hello everyone! As you may know, I have a string company :smiley: and well…I make string :smiley: So I was wondering if any known (or not so known) reviewers would like to test the Happy Mountain line up just shoot me a pm :slight_smile: (I am talking to you High Speed Yoyo :P)

That’s one way to get attention!

1 Like

Indeed it is! Very smart and generous. Thank you for doing this!! ;D ;D ;D

1 Like

So I have been using your string on a Yeti so far and it reminds me of regular Kitty but softer and not super whippy which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Since the Yeti is pretty chill, I think this string really compliments it well.

Ahh I know what it feels like, Toxic Primes that aren’t super short! The only issue with the Toxic Primes were that they were too short and these are wonderfully LONG.

1 Like

Happen to have any Toxic Prime? Hahah I am running low and it is sold out EVERYWHERE. If this string is anything like it, I think it will be a very decent string indeed

Hey there everyone i have been a bit flooded with orders(which never happens) and i will be sending out the strings by the end of this week. If you already wrote to me and i responded saying yes then i will be sending you some string for those of you that were to late then im sorry but i can not afford to give away that much string :frowning:

Thanks,
Felipe Tascon

1 Like