Revelation (by Josh Yee)

What would you do if you woke up, and you didn’t know where you are, or who you are?

J

Scared to click…

Who remembers the rick roll one

Ok I watched it.

What in the hay…

Edit: I’m just going to say this: that flashing blue light kind of creeped me out at first.

The music added to the spookiness…

WOW!!!

THAT WAS AMAZING!!

PLEASE MAKE A PART 2!!

I LOVE HOW YOU WENT WITH A CITY THEME!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! ;D

Hm. I want to like this, but I really can’t seem to.

The whole development of the video was, well… boring. It’s not the pace of development, since there was none. The shots slowly led to a long road of nothing. I can tell you were trying to go for a spooky, perhaps tense feel. The shots didn’t really lend too well to this. You’re supposed to establish a movement/action/thought in a shot, and then immediately move on, not linger on it past the point of interest.

EDIT: Editing the shots down to be shorter would make the video faster paced, one would argue, but you’d be wrong. I’d like to see quicker cut shots of the hand turning the knob, an unsure face, etc.

I’m going to watch the other videos on your channel. Perhaps I’ll edit my post with an addition.

What do you not get by SHORT FILM?

lol no offence

Being short does not give it the excuse to be boring.

“lol” no offence taken. You just don’t understand :wink:

EDIT: Exhibit A:

Jayyo, tell your fan club to back down; I meant no offence by anything, though he clearly finds the need to defend you.

that video was epic amazingness!
oh,and jayyos video was awesome to :smiley:

I like it ;D