I made this video for a school project 7 years ago

Made this for a school project 7 years ago. I work in film and television full time and have been thinking about making an updated one to show my progress yoyoing and filmmaking! the yoyoing isn’t great but I hope some of the things I talk about resonate with yall!

21 Likes

Very well done. Great job!

3 Likes

I agree. Very well done. After seeing this I would be interested in seeing what you come up with these days. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I will make an updated version soon!

5 Likes

Man that was AWESOME!!! the editing with the shots and the voice over and the “random” objects in the frame that line up with your words. Sick. Would love to see what you can do now with a second one.

2 Likes

Spectacular!! Well done my friend. We definitely need an update!

Shout out that Shutter!!!

I did see the missed DNA opportunity! lol. I thought as it was going to happen, “what! he did 6 years ago”? Haha.

Anyway, that was a really well done edit! Hope the passion has followed you till now. If not, welcome back!

3 Likes

This is gold.

3 Likes

I appreciate it! I’d also love to see how I could improve! I have so many ideas for an updated version I just need to take the plunge and get to making it!

2 Likes

yeah, the shutter had just come out that year if I’m not mistaken! still such a great yoyo. Fingerspins were also just becoming popular so I had to put a flashy one in the video haha.

4 Likes

thanks so much, glad you like it!

1 Like

Great work! Would love to see an edition 2 if you ever make it.
I also have the same black shutter, still one of the cooler looking yo-yos out there.

1 Like

Very cool! Update! Update! Update!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed! Yeah the shutter is a greater looking yoyo ! Still holds up as a great throw.

Soon ! Im cooking one up:)

2 Likes

Can’t wait! This is damn good!

1 Like

Appreciate you!

1 Like

“The yoyoing isnt great” could’ve fooled me

1 Like

well I was being modest, I’m proud of what I was capable of but kids nowadays are just so damn good at this video makes me look like I started a day before haha.

1 Like

I’ll be happy when I can land half the tricks in this vid as smooth as you did. Great flow. With that said, I’m looking forward to your follow-up! Great video!

2 Likes

Thank you! you absolutely could depending on how many attempts you’re willing to take lol. I’m going to have to do a follow-up! seems like that what the people want :slight_smile:

3 Likes