really need help!!!

im going to get a yoyo but i really dont kno wat im going to get
and everything i want is starting to run out of stock(as in colour an the yoyos themselves)
i was thinkin about the x-convict but ive looked at some pictures and it looks
really wide, and some people have said its pretty wide too, then there was
hitman, and black knight. i want a yoyo thats
kinda small like the hitman whitch i might get… but im really not sure any more
i need help!

Didn’t you just post a huge topic with like 10 questions a half-hour ago?

Once again, please do not make topics like these, not to you, but don’t be lazy. Search it, go on other forums for answers, once again, heck here:

And ask yourself. Then, you will know. :wink:

I don’t know quite how small your looking for, but I believe the Mini Mo-Tu is one of the smallest.

i have an x-con and it is a great yoyo. it is not that wide, my friend has got a DM and there isnt a massive difference really.

You can wait until they get back in stock. Making yoyos takes time.

The X-ConVict’s gap is somewhat wide, and somewhat thin to me. It’s gap size is 3.32 mm. Which to me is a pretty good gap size, because rubber o-rings can tend to get grippy at times. And if you want it unresponsive, put YoYoJam silicone o-rings in there. That is a lot better for me.
http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/silicone/index.php
Or, try shims.
http://yoyoexpert.com/product/yoyojam/shims/index.php
The o-rings will wear out in time, depending on how much you play with it.

The Hitman, or Hybrid Hitman is almost the same as the X-ConVict, but with a 2.5 gram lighter difference, and 1 mm in diameter bigger.

The Black Knight isn’t ideal for being “small.” It is actually kind of big in the hands. It really is great, and has a rounded shape that you rarely see in yoyos.

Smallest to largest in diameter: X-ConVict, Hitman, Black Knight.

Lightest to heaviest in grams: Hitman, X-ConVict, Black Knight.

Width smallest to widest: X-ConVict and Black Knight are the same, Hitman.

X-ConVict response: double o-ring. Hitman response: double o-ring. Hybrid Hitman response: hybrid. Black Knight response: hybrid.

It is all up to you, but answer these questions:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

I personally like the X-ConVict over the 3.

1 Like