Re:Combo

Hey guys! Recently I’ve been trying to incorporate a new “feel” into my style, so here’s a quick combo that I revisited that shows what you should expect. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1w48oJxdhc
Yoyo used: Yoyofactory “Jason Lee” edition Supernova

WTF!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: That`s the BEST combo I have ever seen

Why I’m stunned :o, that’s amazing.

The was fantastic! :wink: I really like the whip at the end.

Very nice. Kinda repetitive from a distance, but technical at its heart. I like the random hook at the end as well.

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

umm i think that was smooth dude

What he said

wow! i luv your style! i know this vid is kinda old but i was wondering what tye of string is that?

Can some one tell me thr different styles and what they mean? Comment or send me a message

Everyone has a “style” within 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a and all other types of play, however it is mostly noticed in 1a. An example would be comparing Jensen Kimmit’s style to Zach Gormely’s style. Kimmit is involved with more hops and chopsticks; whereas Zach uses slack to get into and out of mounts. In the OP’s case, he was trying to personalize his style more (I think). The best way to define “style” in this case would be how one uses different techniques to his/her advantage.

I hope this helps.

Yes