Rate The Awesomeness Of The Thing You Do Outside Of YoYoing.

11/10

paintball gets a 9/10 it’s really cool. but not as cool as being pajama man.

drawing pictures.

Life is good if your NOT PJ man ;). (that wasn’t an insult :p) 10/10

Taking apart/ recycling broken computer monitors/screens/ ECT.

5/10 i can’t do it.

i would agree. life IS good if you’re not pajama man. but life is GREAT if you are. :wink:

doing geometry.

-10/–000 If 1/2 Algebra is hard then geo’s. Got to be worse :stuck_out_tongue:

Paint Yoyos.

sounds more like a statement like ‘I have yoyos of paint’ if that then 4/10 because it would be messy

if you mean painting yoyos then 7/10. I normally only buy yoyos that I like the color of

You don’t get it, do you ::slight_smile: ::).

You know custom painted FHZ’s ect???

And you didn’t say anything. 0/10 :wink:

Being Pajama Man ;D

11/10

listening to Wagner’s ring cycle on vinyl because you’re a boss.

Hmm 8/10.

Throwing a G5 while Listening to “LIKE A G6 LIKA LIKA G6.” it has nothing to do with throwing, I’m aiming it toward listening to the song ;).

Song: 5/10
G5: 2/10
Average… 3.5

Parkour!!!

8/10

Tennis

hmmm… 7/10. badminton

5/10

…pineapples…

Pineapple the fruit 10/10. Just so yah know the topic is thing you do not things;). Do you mean Eat Pinapples? 10/10 still.

Swimming, and throwing during pool break with friends who have competed in worlds.

8/10
Dirtbiking :smiley:

9/10
Football

I don’t thing Pajamaman will like that :stuck_out_tongue: 100/10 for me, dirtbikings PARKOUR! :stuck_out_tongue: for football 10/10 to watch it 2/10 to play it :wink:

Sitting on a skateboard and riding it downhill.

10/10 so fun…
Reading Harry Potter

I love you!!!/10
Watching GSteller vids

0/10
Having a lemonade stand competition with the random people who just happens to be doing a lemonade stand the same time and day as you at the block right next to you.

10/10!!! That’s fun to do, Decent Competition. (just lower prices and have better tasting lemonade.)

Shooting things, Ex. Airsoft Guns, Paintball Guns, Bow and Arrows, Sling Shot ext.