Questions II

a wider yoyo could help a little like a yyf superwide

Hehehe, ok ;D I think you guys have ‘quenched’ my questions! Thank you!

You’re welcome!

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

1 Like

No prob, good luck in your show

:stuck_out_tongue: I think it was actually just a thought, probably a dream… I’m not ready yet I don’t think. I’m still working on Stop and Go and Man on Flying Trapeze!

Ok well… I have a couple more questions… Just about 2:

1. If I put on Thin Lube I don’t have to worry about my bearing ‘eating’ itself alive? But the lube still holds back my yo yo more than if I clean my bearing?
  2. Pajama Man said something about ‘tuning’ your yo yo if you keep opening it up? How do you ‘tune’ your yo yo? Cause he said something about it vibrating if you open it up over and over?

You worry too much. haha

Seriously, just play with your yoyo and enjoy the heck out of it. Just play play play… you’ll learn this stuff over time.

In response to your questions though-
1)You don’t need to do any lubing yet.
2)You don’t need to worry about tuning your yoyo… no one does. lol

But seriously, worry less, play more. I swear you’ll learn this stuff over time. If you try and cram it all in right now you’ll forget things and be misinformed. You don’t have to worry about any of this stuff at all… really you should be worrying about that next trick you want to learn. You’ll learn it over time, trust me buddy, you’re fine. :slight_smile:

o-ok…

I would be better if you posted all your questions in the looking for help/recommendations thread.

But it can go in both right? Cause questions about yo yoing and all… I don’t know, it just seems that people check teh General Yo yo thingy more than the Help/Recommendations and all the other places…

Nope, I check them all.