Question for Beverchakus

@Beverchakus i saw on your channel that you use mostly jake bullock yo-yos, despite being sponsored my alchemik. Do they get mad when you do this or do they not care? The reason I ask is because I want to be sponsored by c3, but they don’t hav any 1a yo-yos I like, so I would use something else. Tia!

2 Likes

Pretty sure Alchemik is his yoyo brand. I dont believe they have released anything yet. Also, Jake Bullock yoyos are some of the absolute best.

3 Likes

Haha! It’s all timing. I’m a huge fan of Jake’s yoyos. The Rebound being one of my of favs of all time. Those videos are “older” though. I haven’t been sponsored by Alchemik for THAT long. It’s quite new. Also not my company, i’m just on the team with TJorgy. The owner is a very cool dude named Jaxon Watts. He’s good friends with Mike from DedhedDesigns just to add some lore.

9/10 of my videos now are using an Alchemik throw. Though, sometime’s i feel like jammin’ a modded FHZ and end up doing something sweet so i’ll post that. Or a friend drops a new yoyo that i happen to get, i’ll 100% post a story about it, sometimes an actual clip. I.e. jake dropping the Dink or Dave dropping the Gnometrooper. I posted clips with those. 1 or 2. BUT. Full transparency, i straight up asked Jaxon and Mike if it was cool to lightly promote things my friends are also making. The yoyo community is small and i would feel so bad not being able to, at the very least post a story about such things. So i made sure to ask about this before fully agreeing to being on the team.

I have no idea how C3 would feel about my actions if i were on their team. Lol C3 is more of a contest focused team/ company though, very different dynamic i would think. We are more for the fun. They know darn well i’m not winning a contest anytime soon. I feel good about the 40+ but i have a handfull of years before i can do that. Lol

5 Likes

You should find another brand to get sponsored than.

First requirement to be sponsored by a brand is like their products not the followers on Instagram.

If I can be honest C3 has some of the best 1a yoyos in the market, so many different shapes and models, I just love pretty much everything they do.

For getting sponsored other than the skills, you need to let yourself get noticed, you can do that only using the products of the brand you want to be sponsored, so doing reels and stories and tagging the brand or winning contest is another option.

Do not take it bad, I am trying to give you some advices from a sponsored player, from what you wrote it doesn’t seems you love C3 that much, maybe better to find a brand where you love most of their line up and is close in general to your liking, there is no shame on change idea or discover something else, the roads are infinite!

4 Likes