Queries for Vu-y

Hello Brandon! I’ve been subbed since 12/2017. My questions are:

• How do you think winning USYD’s got talent has helped you? Within your yo-yo life and your personal life.

• If you are on a computer, and you go to “The Brandon Vu” YouTube channel, and click the URL at the top, why does it say your channel name is Jeffatonians? Lmao

• Outlier or Variant?

2 Likes

Hey JWaugh

HAHA! Excellent questions.

1. Winning USYD’s Got Talent didn’t really change my life a whole lot. The prize money was super convenient and I get invited back to the Uni to perform every now and then but that’s about it. I’m by no means a celebrity or anything, more like that weird kid that occasionally comes up in dinner conversations.

2. Man… HAHAHAHA. I was hoping someone wouldn’t bring that up. Okay… so totally weird story. My brother and I used to have a running joke that there was some magical yoyo land named Jefftown, don’t ask me where it came from it was an illogical joke that took on a life of its own. That popped into my head when I was thinking of a Yoyo youtube channel name, as the citizen of Jefftown would be called something like a Jeffatonian. It was dumb, but it stuck for a few years. I since changed it to my own name which I think is generally a lot easier to explain HAHA.

3. Both are good! Get both :wink:

5 Likes

Jeffatonian low key sounds cool

Can be the name of a hanna barbara show like the jetsons and yogi bear

1 Like

Don’t be ashamed, inside jokes like that are great! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like