Putting “ggfstyle Wong Chak Wang” on blast for ripping me off my Anglam 2 Raw

We traded well over a month ago. His Edge Beyond and my Anglam 2 Raw. Both mint and he’s been giving me the runaround for over a month…

always saying he’s too busy to get any info on the YOYO from his post office he was supposed to send. He got my YOYO and I have proof of that.

6 Likes

I saw he did someone else as well on your FB BST post.

@vegabomb

3 Likes

Being from the uk my self i hate seeing this as it makes it harder for other people from to buy and trade. I have to say we are not all like this i buy and sell all a time with no problems. Sorry to hear of this

3 Likes

I hope no one assumes this is due to the international factor. It’s definitely just a guy being terrible. I’ve had a few transactions from Europe and a trade with Russia with absolutely no issues. Just a matter of humans being garbage all over the planet, and sometimes you get a bad apple. I hope Sizzlean can get some kind of result eventually.

3 Likes

I don’t know why you copied me here.

2 Likes

The individual in question has an YYE account - Pinged you so you can see this and can take action as you see necessary.

2 Likes

He says he’s not a scammer, I’ll update this when needed

2 Likes

Hi there , i have came here to apologize .Sorry , i really didn’t expect the yoyo will lost at the midway , i promise i have went to royalmail and post office serval time ,but i just haven’t solve the problem yet. I admit that im responsible for this ,im not trying to scam or intend to not solving the problem , i just really having a busy time and im really panic what to do(seems like the current solution is send a mail to royalmail to make a claim ,and im preparing the metarials they need which im asking them since i afraid i wont get any invoice after i sent the mail and the receipt) .Therefore please give me some time, i really want to solve it asap ,and i have already promise you that i will pay you if the yoyo have really lost, im so sorry about .I know maybe some of you will think me as a punk kid making excuses ,but i cant do anything about that.And i also want to claim that i have never scammed anyone before , this is my first trade with others , people said i have scammed the others must be false .

4 Likes

If anyone had any experience losing a package before ,im using royalmail international standard , im hoping anyone can give me helpful advice .

Just buy him a new Edge Beyond and ship it to his house

1 Like

Right? And you’d do the same? Or we can let these people do their biz instead of telling them what to do. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Actually yes I would do the same. And my comment was not impeding anybody from doing their “biz”.

4 Likes

Hm ok

Anybody else see the irony here? Telling one person not to tell other people what to do.

Just teasing.

Although I think when they both started posting on a public message board, @Jvela1991 wasn’t out of line making a suggestion. Especially after the person specifically asked for advice.

4 Likes

“Just buy him a new edge” isn’t really a suggestion lol. But no I get it. I was more curious as to if people would actually go their marry way and straight up buy the person a new throw. Instead of just like sending the throw back

1 Like

Buying a new throw would not likely be MY first move haha. The costs involved here make that tough.

And if he’s telling the truth and the UKPS (I know that isn’t the acronym) is to blame. Then you end up with an extra yoyo in the wrong place and customs and shipping and a whole mess.

Either way, I am adding zero help to this issue. Sorry to hijack your post @sloegoe, hope everything works out for you.

1 Like

Just pay him the amount the Anglam is worth

2 Likes

Still no payment but says he’s trying To find out what’s going on through the post office

If it is lost most likely it wont appear. 1- He used insurance and they’ll refund him the value he insured. 2- He didn’t use it, so he will have to pay the value from his own pocket.

2 Likes

Once royal post took 4 weeks to get my package…