Putting “ggfstyle Wong Chak Wang” on blast for ripping me off my Anglam 2 Raw

I don’t think you are some “punk kid at all” I think you are up to your elbows in work, and yo-yo for relaxation. I also believe the yo-yo is temporarily lost.

Insured? Maybe you can file an online claim? This could take a while though :frowning:

I’m sorry for you, and I know sloegoe is currently out of a yo-yo. It went wrong, but not due to character.

5 Likes

You know this ggfstyle wong chak wang? Haven’t heard one positive thing about any dealings with him but guys have PM’d me sketchy things he’s done.

Seems there is some procrastination theme going on. It hurts us, it can hurt others. I’ve been guilty of it too in my life, not in online sales however. Mostly following up on opportunities etc.

I hope you get your yo-yo soon, or it gets settled. It’s irksome when you live up to your side of a bargain, and don’t get treated in turn.

2 Likes

Very well said. I, too have been guilty of procrastination, but, not in shipping items I’ve sold online (and, if I have an unavoidable delay, I communicate that quickly – bad news doesn’t improve with age).

Like you, I don’t have any personal experience with ggfstyle, I’m just on the outside seeing sloejoe out a yoyo and ggfstyle having the yoyo he sent lost. I’m hoping it all works out and both parties will someday be able to share a laugh about the slow postal service being the cause of drama. I believe both parties, and, that is easy to do when I don’t have any skin in this game.

1 Like

Now he’s been unresponsive for 2 months. Basically stole my minty Raw Anglam 2. Hope Admin Abolishes his Account!’

4 Likes