Does anyone know another way to get in touch with the UNPRLD boss? I paid for the item, but the package still hasn’t been shipped, and he isn’t answering my messages.
When I’ve messaged Tyler on discord before he was responsive. I assume you’ve already tried messaging on Insta/their official email address?
He’s ignoring me.
I still haven’t seen the money or the parcel) almost 2 months have passed
I hope the brand founder actually refunds my money and gets in touch.![]()
I sent them an email directing them to this post. Maybe they’ll see it.
So they got back to me and they said that they actually found your emails that you sent. But it went to Spam, and they have your thread here. So I think they might be reaching out to you. So keep an eye out because they sent me an email saying that they found your message
They also said something about the font that you use is like a 0.5 so I guess the emails that you sent were really tiny text. I’m not sure, but i’m hoping that they reach out to you
I’m sorry but this is absolutely frying me ![]()
![]()
![]()
I don’t think any of that changes the 2 month delay though. Still seems rough on that front
Nothing warrants a 2month delay. I just hope they fix the problem
but- do you actually use 0.5 font…
What was the method of payment?
Also, I think you could’ve brought this subject up a month ago and nobody would’ve had a problem with that. I think a month is long enough for somebody to have your money and for them to not even do anything but ghost you.
Unless the guy recently held a funeral in his own behalf, I can’t think of any yo-yo related amount of money that’s worth losing the trust of others?
That’s a very ambiguous answer… Plus, my friend and I both messaged them on Instagram. And the bit about the 0.5 font size is nonsense. They had plenty of time to send the package, but they didn’t.
PayPal F&f
Unfortunately, I am a very trusting person. My worst experience was specifically with Unprld; not a single one of their shipments went smoothly.
Have they gotten a hold of you at all about your yoyo or refund? I’ve been wondering with the outcome is
Yeah I’ll be sure to avoid buying from this brand no matter the outcome
I had a similar experience years ago and haven’t bought any of their yoyos since,
personally have never had a bad experience and i’ve probably bought 20 of their yoyos at this point, plus they’ve gone out of their way to help me in the past
i guess i’d be curious to hear more details, but from my own personal experience it’s a glowing recommendation











